Duet-prepared family cuisine combining simplicity, sincerity and authenticity. Martine and Marie are delighted to share the finer thing’s in life Gascony-style in the cosy, musical atmosphere of their dining room.
At the fireside, on the patio or on the terrace, you’ll sample outstanding southwestern local products prepared to taste the way they should, to be accompanied by terroir wines that bring out the best of Armagnac, the oldest of all eaux de vie.
Discovery of wines and Armagnac tasting at the bar or in the lounge.
In the morning enjoy a breakfast of elegantly-presented luscious fare.
Luxury and gastronomy, a perfect harmony for your stay in South of France !
For your pleasure: we select superior-quality, season-fresh ingredients and cook them simply to safeguard their taste.Lous Grits has also selected white wines, red wines and champagne and brought together a collection of Armagnacs for you to discover...
- Ducks raised in the village in keeping with Gers tradition
- Fruit and vegetables from the Lectoure market
- Ewe’s-milk cheese made by Karine and Mathieu de Fourcés (summer pasturing in the upper Pyrenees)
- Domaine de Léoube Olive oil
- Caussade en Quercy Truffles
- Gers honey
- Raphaël traditionally-made jams...